Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Blog Focus this season

Instead of trying to cover every game or weekly updates, I'll be doing a segment for every 10 games in the season, look back and give my thoughts on how that stretch went and why I think the team's doing well or having trouble.

I'll also give out my 5 Top prospects over that time frame as well, based on how the kids are doing with their various junior teams or with the Hamilton Bulldogs. Hopefully this breaks up this blog from being another story of "here's how I saw yesterday go" and more of one that takes in the whole team and how they did as a team over a set of games.

I'm on Twitter now by the way and will usually be throwing out random NHL thoughts here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist language and similar offensive messages are not tolerated.